Microsoft Mathematics add-in for OneNote and Word is a small yet useful set of applications that allows you to perform mathematical operations on equations and expressions easily. With this add-in, you can easily plot graphs in 3D and 2D, solve inequalities and equations, simplify algebraic expressions, differentiation, integration and calculate numerical results.
It has extensive collection of mathematical symbols and structures to make complicated equations and expressions easily represented in Word.
- Compute standard mathematical functions, such as roots and logarithms
- Find derivatives and integrals, limits, and sums and products of series
- Compute trigonometric functions, such as sine and cosine
- Perform matrix operations, such as inverses, addition, and multiplication
- Plot 2-D graphs in Cartesian and polar coordinates, and 3-D graphs in Cartesian, cylindrical, and spherical coordinates
- Perform operations on complex numbers
- Solve equations and inequalities
- Factor polynomials or integers
- Calculate statistical functions, such as mode and variance, on lists of numbers
- Simplify or expand algebraic expressions
Download Instruction of Mathematics Add-in for Microsoft OneNote and Microsoft Word
1. Visit Mathematics Add-in page and hit download button.
2. Install the application by double clicking on the MASetup.exe.
3. Run OneNote or Word and you can see set of computation, equation and graphing options on the Mathematics tab.