Firefox is now receiving new update from Mozilla with the latest version 6.0.1. Due to fraudulent in SSL certificate issuance, Mozilla has revoked the root certificate for DigiNotar in this update. There are several other improvements being introduced in Mozilla Firefox 6.0.1 which you can find below.
Here is the list of changes brought into Firefox 6.0.1
- Website domain you visited is highlighted on address bar
- Added support for the latest draft version of WebSockets with a prefixed API
- Streamlined the look of the site identity block
- Added support for server-sent / EventSource events
- Added Scratchpad
- Added support for window.matchMedia
- Web Developer menu item added
- Improved Firefox Sync discoverability
- Improved usability Web Console
- Startup time reduced when Panorama is used
- Fixed several stability and security issues
Mozilla Firefox 6.0.1 can be downloaded from the following link.
Download link: Mozilla Firefox 6.0.1