Windows 8 progress is on the right track and currently it reaches the new milestone with the release of Windows Pre Beta. Windows 8 Pre Beta that was recently released on September 14th is currently available for directly from Microsoft official page. What make Windows 8 Pre-Beta is more exciting to try is it does not need activation, trial key etc; Windows 8 Pre-Beta can be installed and used right off the bat.
After the miserable release of Windows Vista, Microsoft has learned the lesson and made it right on Windows 7 and even better on the upcoming Windows 8. Windows 8 new features thrill everyone and has successfully drawn new people to try the beta version of Windows 8.
The new release of Windows 8 Pre-Beta which is meant for developer and is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit systems. On top of the 32-bit and 64-bit ISO files, Microsoft also includes a third ISO file that comprises Microsoft Expression Blend 5 Developer Preview, Microsoft Visual Studio 11 Express for Windows Developer Preview and Windows SDK for Metro style apps.
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB of free space (32-bit) or 20 GB for 64-bit
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Multi touch support (requires touch input)
- Metro style Apps enabled when you have a screen resolution of 1024 X 768 or greater