Samsung Galaxy Nexus, the first smartphone powered by the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich will hit the market in Malaysia on January 13 2012. With several days remaining before it is officially launched, you have ample time to make up your mind whether to have this smartphone as your new toy. You can wait until this Friday to make the purchase or you can conveniently place a pre-order on Galaxy Nexus through Digi Store Online.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus is retailed at the price tag of RM 2099 but if you order this smartphone along with Digi package, you can get Samsung Galaxy Nexus as low as RM 1399. You don’t have to collect your order from your local store because the smartphone will start to be delivered right to your front door at NO ADDITIONAL COST from January 13 onwards.
To assist those who may just learn about this powerful smartphone, here is a brief summary of Samsung Galaxy Nexus specifications.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus features
- 1.2 GHz dual core processor
- 1 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal memory (no additional memory slot)
- 4.65 inches HD Super AMOLED screen display
- 1.3 MP camera (front) for video calling
- 5 MP camera (back) with auto focus and LED flash
Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Digi Plans
For Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Digi offers 2 broadband plans – DG Smart Plan 68 & DG Smart Plan 48 (contract) for the duration of 12 months or 24 months. The price varies according to the plan you choose and your preferred contract duration.
- DG Smart Plan 48 – RM1,749 (12 months – save RM 350)
- DG Smart Plan 68 – RM1,649 (12 months – save RM 450)
- DG Smart Plan 48 – RM1,549 (24 months – save RM 550)
- DG Smart Plan 68 – RM1,399 (24 months – save RM 700)
Further savings with Digi
Digi does not only offer saving as much as RM 700 upon purchase but you can also enjoy extra saving by opting to auto-billing. With auto-billing on your DG Smart Plan 48, you can save up to RM 60 and RM 120 for the respective 1-year and 2-year contracts – thank you to the RM 5 rebate that you will get on monthly basis.
The above situation is based on DG Smart Plan 48. If you subscribe DG Smart Plan 68 you can save up to RM 360 and RM 480 for the respective 1-year and 2-year contracts.